chevron background

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Three things

Today Waylon, Lucy and I went to Walmart and bought three things.
1. A life jacket, because he scared the bejeezus out of me yesterday (and spending money is my coping mechanism).
2. A king sized bag of skittles, because making it through Walmart is a king-sized accomplishment (and because I can't say no when his first purposeful word of the day is "candy?" when we pulled into the parking lot).
And 3. A box of baby wipes, because Lucy had a blowout and the Griswold's forgot to pack any. (Walmart gives that girl the runs... Me too sometimes).


Tonight I give thanks for the sunny day, Walmart receipts totaling less than $30, whoever invented seatbelts (there's nothing quite like the peace of knowing your child is strapped in a seat right behind you), and a day where forgetting wipes and Lucy having the runs is my biggest worry.
I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment